India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is hiring for 132 Executive positions, with 1432 posts. Here are the details you need to know:
Total Posts: 1832
Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18 to 35 years old as of June 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a graduate degree in any discipline. Those with previous experience in sales/operations of financial products will be given preference.
- Achieve monthly revenue targets through direct sales of the bank’s products.
- Organize events and campaigns to increase financial literacy in the area.
- Conduct training sessions for Business Correspondents on IPPB products.
- Develop and manage relationships with channel partners to drive sales.
- Adhere to operational guidelines and comply with the bank’s policies.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the bank.
Salary: The bank will pay a lump sum amount of ₹30,000 per month, inclusive of statutory deductions.
- Visit the official Recruitment Portal.
- Click on “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- Login with your credentials.
- Fill in your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Please note that these details provide a simplified overview of the recruitment process. For precise and detailed information, candidates should visit the official IPPB Recruitment Portal.